The Amatola Water based in East London is offering an internship programme as part of its contribution to skills development initiatives as expressed in the National Skills Development Plan 2030 objectives by inviting unemployed graduates to participate in a 12 months internship programme.
Applicants must be unemployed graduates from institutions accredited by Council of Higher Education with the following qualifications.
Labour Relations Office
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management with Post graduate Diploma in Labour Law
- Diploma/ Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Office Management
Supply Chain Management
- BCom in Supply Chain Management/ National Diploma in Public Procurement and Logistics
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Management/ Administration/Office Management
- National Diploma in Safety Management/Environemental Environment Quality (SHEQ) Management
- National Diploma in Information Technology or Software Development/Information Systems /Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems
- BComm in Accounting, Auditing
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Water Services Operations
- National Diploma in Water Care
How to Apply
The applicant must NOT have been exposed to workplace experience in the area of study or have participated in an internship programme before.
Interested candidates should forward their recently updated CV’s, accompanied by the following documentation:
- Covering motivational letter quoting the office that one is applying for.
- Certified South African ID copy
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of qualification certificate or letter confirming the completion of the qualification from the institution of Higher Learning
- Certified Academic record with Modules completed
- In the event that the above are not attached then the applicant will be disqualified.
In addition, applicants must be:
- South African citizen
- Unemployed graduates between age of 18-35
- Available for placement within the East London vicinity
NB: People living with disability are encouraged to apply