We’re looking for suitable candidates who live in the Richtersveld or Nama Khoi Municipalities in the Northern Cape for learnership positions in support of local AMSOL operations.
- Be between 18 and 25 years old.
- Be resident in the Richtersveld or Nama Khoi Municipalities in the Northern Cape and submit proof of residence (Utility Bill or Letter from Ward Committee or Councillor) with the application.
- Submit a CV together with a motivation letter outlining why they will be the ideal candidate for this Learnership, indicating preference to work either in the Deck or Engine or Catering Department onboard the vessels.
- Possess a South African Identity document.
- Submit a Grade 12 Matric certificate, where possible.
- Comply with strict SHEQ standards and Drug & Alcohol policy.
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Be a team player with a professional work ethic.
How to Apply
Opportunity Closing Date
Saturday, 30 April, 2022 – 12:00