CAPRISA invites unemployed graduates to apply for Human Resources Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Internship Location: Congella, KwaZulu-Natal
- Internship Closing Date: 28 November 2022
Human Resources Interns (12 Month Internship)
CAPRISA is looking for two Human Resources (HR) Interns to support the Human Resources Department and provide the intern with the opportunity to develop skills and expertise in Human Resources. The intern will assist with HR generalist and administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- Proficient in MS Office, computer literate
- Must not have previously participated in an internship/currently in an internship
- Must not be older than 35 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting recruitment and selection function — advertise positions, shortlisting, scheduling of interviews and conducting all pre-employment screening and arrange skills and psychometric assessments
- Assist with drafting contracts of employment and onboarding activities
- Provide administrative support to the CAPRISA Training programme
- Provide data for and prepare management information reports
- Assist with general administrative and payroll function
Behavioural attributes and core competencies:
- Growth mindset
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in English
The top applicants will be required to undergo a psychometric assessment.
A stipend will be paid to the appointed interns.
How to Apply
Submit the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Copy of Qualification/s
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref.HR Intern_2023 in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 28 November 2022