This article contains information on How to Login to NSS Portal dashboard.
NSS, which stands for National Service Scheme, is a youth-based program designed to provide young Ghanaian graduates with practical experiences that were not provided in the classroom.
The NSS portal is designed for different purposes. You can login to the NSS portal to either register on the Ghana National Service Scheme as a first timer, check your registration status or print a certificate.
It is very possible that this is your first time hearing about NSS. Regardless, in this article, we will be running you through the process of accessing the NSS portal.
Steps to Login To NSS Portal
To get access to login in to your NSS portal, you need to create an account in order to get a personalized login details, using the following steps:
- Using the browser of your choice, visit the NSS portal.
- Click “Sign In“
- Select any of the options applicable to you. Oftentimes, the “Sign In As Personnel” is commonly used.
- From the new page that opens, click on “go to registration page” and fill in your school index number, pin code and your date of birth.
- Click “Access Registration Form” and provide the necessary information and documents required and submit.
- Upon submission, an activation email containing your personalized NSS portal login details will be sent to you. The details are what you need to login to the NSS portal.
- So, upon getting your login details, use the login details sent to access the portal.
- On the login page, enter your username, the email you used during registration, your PIN CODE as your password and then click on the “Log In” button to access your NSS dashboard to carry out any activity of your choice.