The Methodist University College Ghana, MUCG School Fees Schedule for the 2023 academic session has been released and is available on this page.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the MUCG that the management of the institution has released the school fees schedule for the 2023 academic year.
MUCG School Fees Schedule
Below is the Methodist University College Ghana School Fees Schedule for the 2023 academic session.
|Programme||Application Fees||Tuition Fees (GHS per semester|
It has a capacity of 10000, and we shall look at the MUCG school fees for three main degree programs; law, technology and business.
MUCG Law School Fees
It is known well that the decision to take law at MUCG is not a regrettable idea at all. They provide quality LLB module programs that ensure the best of the best in law in the country and even the entire West African Region. The MUCG law school tuition fees include:
- Tuition Fees -5,569.00 GHC for the entire year 2023
- Health Insurance-3,816.28 GHC
- Payment for Health Facilities (Mandatory)-238.00GHC
This is coverage only for the academic year 2023. The fees are charged to the students in semi-equal instalments. Also, the students can enrol and do their payments on a monthly basis. An overall estimated cost of 20,000GHC is added to the total to cover for the welfare of the studying student in the school if the individual is studying from abroad.
MUCG Business School Fees
The faculty of business which offers world-class business administration programs including the Master of Business Administration (MBA) has affordable fees that can sustain and accommodate both national and international students. All the programs related to business at MUCG are full time hence affecting the fees a bit. However, the most recent fee structure for the academic year 2023 has not yet been released and therefore the cost cannot yet be calculated.
MUCG School of Technology Fees
Again, another masterpiece of a course done at the MUCG is offered at very affordable fees payable at the end of every semester. The MUCG Ghana school fees are as follows;
- Masters Programmes: GHC 200.00
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes: GHC 200.00
- Undergraduate Programmes/Mature Entrance Course: GHC 150.00
- Certificate in ICT: GHC 100.00
- Masters Programmes: US$ 150.00
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes: US$ 150.00
- Undergraduate Programmes: US$ 100.00
Tuition Per Academic Year
- Masters Programmes : GHC 13,200.00
- Six (6) Months Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes : GHC 5,500.00
- One(1) Year Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes : GHC 7,700.00
- Undergraduate Programmes: GHC 6,600.00
- Certificate in ICT: GHC 1,500.00
- Mature Entrance Course: GHC 1,200.00
- Masters Programmes: US$ 6,000.00
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes : US$ 3,000.00
- Undergraduate Programmes(African Students) : US$ 3,000.00
- Undergraduate Programmes(Non-African Students) : US$ 4,500.00
Therefore if you have any difficulties regarding this post, kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below.