The Regional Maritime University, RMU School Fees Schedule for the 2023 academic session has been released and is available on this page.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the RMU that the management of the institution has released the school fees schedule for the 2023 academic year.
RMU School Fees Schedule
Below is the Regional Maritime University School Fees Schedule for the 2023 academic session.
|Programme||Application Fees||Tuition Fees (GHS per semester|
It has a capacity of 10000, and we shall look at the RMU school fees for three main degree programs; law, technology and business.
RMU Law School Fees
It is known well that the decision to take law at RMU is not a regrettable idea at all. They provide quality LLB module programs that ensure the best of the best in law in the country and even the entire West African Region. The RMU law school tuition fees include:
- Tuition Fees -5,569.00 GHC for the entire year 2023
- Health Insurance-3,816.28 GHC
- Payment for Health Facilities (Mandatory)-238.00GHC
This is coverage only for the academic year 2023. The fees are charged to the students in semi-equal instalments. Also, the students can enrol and do their payments on a monthly basis. An overall estimated cost of 20,000GHC is added to the total to cover for the welfare of the studying student in the school if the individual is studying from abroad.
RMU Business School Fees
The faculty of business which offers world-class business administration programs including the Master of Business Administration (MBA) has affordable fees that can sustain and accommodate both national and international students. All the programs related to business at RMU are full time hence affecting the fees a bit. However, the most recent fee structure for the academic year 2023 has not yet been released and therefore the cost cannot yet be calculated.
RMU School of Technology Fees
Again, another masterpiece of a course done at the RMU is offered at very affordable fees payable at the end of every semester. The RMU Ghana school fees are as follows;
- Masters Programmes: GHC 200.00
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes: GHC 200.00
- Undergraduate Programmes/Mature Entrance Course: GHC 150.00
- Certificate in ICT: GHC 100.00
- Masters Programmes: US$ 150.00
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes: US$ 150.00
- Undergraduate Programmes: US$ 100.00
Tuition Per Academic Year
- Masters Programmes : GHC 13,200.00
- Six (6) Months Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes : GHC 5,500.00
- One(1) Year Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes : GHC 7,700.00
- Undergraduate Programmes: GHC 6,600.00
- Certificate in ICT: GHC 1,500.00
- Mature Entrance Course: GHC 1,200.00
- Masters Programmes: US$ 6,000.00
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma Programmes : US$ 3,000.00
- Undergraduate Programmes(African Students) : US$ 3,000.00
- Undergraduate Programmes(Non-African Students) : US$ 4,500.00
Therefore if you have any difficulties regarding this post, kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below.