Do you want to access the University for Development Studies (UDS) Student portal Login? We have provided you the link and how to access the UDS Student Portal.
The student portal is used for course registration, fee payment, checking of exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fees payment and transcript etc.
How to Access the UDS Student Portal Login
Follow the steps provided in below to access the UDS student portal;
- Go to the Student Portal Login page – https://ucm.uds.edu.gh/
- Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Summit or Login Button,
- You should be redirected to your student portal where you can access all the information you need.
Forgotten Your Password?
Read and follow the steps provided below carefully.
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
Kindly visit the school official website for help. OR You can drop us a comment on our comment box below.