Hebron Theological College Online Application 2023 is open. Prospective applicants seeking study admission can begin to apply via the Online Application 2023 portal.
The management of the Hebron Theological College wishes to inform all applicants that online application into various programs for 2023 is ongoing
SEE – Hebron Theological College Application Dates 2023
Hebron Theological College Online Application Requirements
Prospective applicants who are applying for study admission at Hebron Theological College are required to meet all the admission requirements and also the application requirements in order to complete their application.
Hebron Theological College Online Application Requirements For South Africans Citizens
Below is the Hebron Theological College application requirements or admission requirements for South African citizen.
- Certified copy of your Identification Documents (ID)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11 or Grade 12 exams results
- Your email address
- Your cell phone number
Hebron Theological College Online Application Requirements For International Students
Below are the Hebron Theological College application requirements or admission requirements for International Students.
- Your home country passport number (current and valid, not expired)
- Copy of your school’s qualification
- A valid study Visa
- South African medical aid cover
- English proficiency
How to Apply to Hebron Theological College Online
Follow the below step-by-step guide to applying online at Hebron Theological College.
- Go to https://www.hebroncollege.co.za
- Upload your documents
- Get the Application Form
- Fill in the form correctly
- Pay your Application Fees
- Tick the “Accept Terms and Condition” box
- Click Submit
Have Any Difficulties?
If you have any difficulties, kindly drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a Positive reply within 24-48 hrs.