Latest Iven Digital Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions at Iven Digital.
This page covers the Iven Digital Job Vacancies 2022 overview, positions, how to apply, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and more.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Create digital marketing pieces for multiple brands. Design formats include but are not limited to infographics, blog imagery, shareable assets, comprehensive guides, static and animated social media posts, and app store creative.
- Identify key portions of written copy that will be most impacted by a corresponding visual.
- Be able to present your creatives to team members and clients, receive feedback, and explain the strategy behind your design decisions.
- Deliver a consistently high standard of work while meeting realistic deadlines.
- Support other teams in achieving client goals and marketing objectives through design work.
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into final designs
- Review designs for errors before submission
- Keep up to date with software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- 2 – 4 years of graphic design experience focused on creating digital designs for a variety of brands.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Motion design experience in After Effects is a plus.
- Understanding of designing and using 3D elements.
- The drive to think creatively, bring unique ideas to the table and execute them with the client’s brand at the forefront of the design.
- Ability to leverage design programs and best practices for efficient and precise design.
- A comprehensive understanding of branding principles and best practices.
- Ability to work independently with only general supervision, but a willingness to connect with our growing team!
- The attention to detail a great design requires.
- Time management skills are a must to meet and estimate deadlines.
- Desire to continuously improve design skills, learn new programs, and educate yourself and the team on the latest industry trends.
- Open and responsive to feedback from the team and from clients.
- Ability to present ideas to team members and to clients.
- Knowledge of Figma is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with a Digital Marketing Agency is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
The Iven Digital Recruitment Closing Date is yet to be announced