The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) Login has been well detailed on this page. PUEA portal for student information. Log in to your Student Portal via the link provided on this page below;
The student portal is used for course registration, fee payment, checking of exam results, admission online application, application status, acceptance fees payment and transcript etc.
How to Access the PUEA Student Portal Login
The link below will take you to the student portal page, Make you you fill in the information correctly.
- Go to the Student Portal Page – http://students.puea.ac.ke:1880/
- Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password.
- Finally, Click on the Summit or Login Button.
- Then, you follow the next steps till completion.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD?
Read and follow the steps provided below carefully.
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the appropriate department in your school to help you gain back access.
Therefore, if you have and difficulties regarding this post, please kindly visit the school’s official website for help. OR you can drop us a comment on our comment box below.