The Ugenya Technical and Vocational College (Ugenya TVC) has open Application for Admission for the 2023/2024 Academic year. See the few step-by-step guide on how to Apply below.
The Ugenya TVC has diversified academic programmes and specializations in sciences, applied sciences, technology, humanities, social sciences and the arts. Through self-sponsored programmes, invaluable opportunity has been opened to Kenyans and non-Kenyans, who meet university admission requirements.
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE)
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programs in which you are interested
- Additional information is provided in support of your application.
- An application should be accompanied by;
- copies of ID/Passport
- Relevant academic and professional certificates.
How to Apply Online at Ugenya TVC
Follow the steps provided below to Apply;
- Go to the Online Application Page.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Read the instructions provided in the above link carefully.
- Then, Follow the next steps till completion.
Please note that Application for admission does not guarantee admission into the University for the course applied for, this will be subject to fulfilment of all requirements and class size as approved by the University Senate.