Route Management invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Western Cape, Gauteng and Free State
Internship Closing Date: 30 November 2022
With the youth unemployment rate currently measuring at a devasting 64.18%, we aim to use our influential position in the market to make a real difference. As part of this mission, we have established the Route Management Internship Programme, aimed specifically at young people between the ages of 18 and 22 years
The Route Management Internship Programme – Providing Matriculants With A Chance To Gain Experience Whilst Receiving A Salary
The Route Management Internship Programme provides non-graduates, between the ages of 18 and 22 years old, with the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a variety of career fields.
Although our main business entails manufacturing, our internship programme specifically caters for students that want to pursue career fields in the following areas:
- Human Resources.
- Debtors and Creditors.
- Imports and Exports.
- Sales and Marketing.
- Procurement and Production.
- Parts depots.
- Health and safety.
Our internship runs for a 12-month period and allows students to spend time working in and observing various business departments. Through additional workshops, seminars and training, successful interns will be able to apply for long-term employment positions in our company upon completion of the Internship Programme. Interns receive a monthly salary.
Our internship is ideal for:
- Individuals that do not know what kind of career field they would like to pursue.
- Students that cannot afford to pursue further studies after school.
- Students that want to work full-time while pursuing part-time studies.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years old.
- Candidates must have completed Grade 12 (2022 Matriculants are welcome to apply with their latest Grade 12 results).
How to Apply
Internships are available in the following locations:
- Bellville, Cape Town
- Wadeville, Germiston, Gauteng
- Bloemfontein, Free State