The South African Police Service, SAPS has provided an application form for suitably and qualified Applicants for their bursary program 2022.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise.
SAPS Application Requirements
- Attach certified copies of the following documents:
- The most recent statement of results/ progress report
- Latest academic records
- South African ID
- Proof of Admission from a learning institution
- Proof of contract between the learner and the employer, for employed applicants
- 2018 Examination results
- Tax Clearance Certificate and Tax Compliance Status Verification PIN
SAPS Bursaries Application Form
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SAPS BURSARIES APPLICATION FORM 2022.
Have Any Difficulties
Kindly visit the official website for help, or you can drop us a comment on our comment box below. We will give you a positive response within 24-48 hrs.