This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the University of the Free State (UFS) in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work.
A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
How to Access And Enrol for The UFS Blackboard Portal System
The following is a guide on how to enrol for the UFS Blackboard System.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to WSU Blackboard Login Address: https://ufs.blackboard.com or https://learn.ufs.ac.za/
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
UF yS Blackboard Login Address
Students who have queries related to the academic programme should contact their respective schools. Students who do not have access to adequate mobile computing devices and cannot secure them elsewhere should contact their Faculty representatives